Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Transformers: Age of Extinction

So, I think watching movies while I do housework is going to be a thing for me. First it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and now it is Transformers: Age of Extinction. Usually, this is the kind of movie my Hubby and I watch on the big TV, with a snack and a blanket. However, Hubby stated sometime ago that he didn't want to watch it. He is a huge fan of the original animated series and was so grossly disappointed by the second and third movies, they put him off Transformers on the big screen. Instead of convincing him to watch it, especially with so many movies out there we both want see, I decided to finally just go for it. With the iPad propped up and the laundry laid out, I pressed play on Transformers: Age of Extinction.

It was better than I expected. My husband did have a point, the last two Transformers movies didn't leave me expecting much. I knew there would be explosions and girls in short skirts/shorts. Everyone would be pretty. I didn't realize Kelsey Grammar was in this movie, though. That made me happy. I liked the father/daughter dynamic. I liked the boyfriend. The CG was amazing. I had fun watching. That's all I really need while I'm folding laundry and making dinner. It was long though. I don't know why it needed to be 2 hours and 45 minutes. Also, I don't think many inventors look like Mark Wahlberg. Or am I wrong? It doesn't matter. I was entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment