Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reading in 2015

Goodreads did this thing, where it shows you your year in books, with stats and everything! There's no way to export it properly though. I can Tweet, Pin and post is on FAcebook, and of course, share it to my Goodreads profile. So, maybe I took a screenshot of the top bit with my stats. That's cool, right?


I don't know what it is, I like being able to see what I read like this. I wish it had some kind of pie chart thing, where I could see it broken down by genre, just so I could know what my 2015 reading looked like.

I also thought I'd throw together an image of all the books covers for the wonderful books I've read.
Wonder how I made that image....

I read some amazing stories this year. I look forward to all the books waiting for me in 2016! 

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool! I'll be posting my Best of 2015 on Monday. I've read some great books this year and already have some (hopefully) great books for 2016. I have great plans anyway! Oh, and I do love a good book cover. Just so long as you don't judge the book by it everything will be fine [grin]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a satisfying reading year. Plans are always fun to make and easy to break :)
      I did read some great books this year and I'm hoping for another year filled with awesome reads.

      Delete
  2. Oooo well done with these stats! I like that image of all the books you read. I should try to pull something like that together for future years. Or maybe months. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love stats... especially when I don't have to compile them myself :P
      I totally just used Goodreads to make the book image. It was actually really easy.

      Delete