Sunday, December 06, 2015

Classic Spinning

I just saw this post.  Ahh!  I've been behind on my blog reading and I just happened to be thinking, I wonder when there will be another Spin.  Bam! Here it is.  The rules are here.  20 books randomly (thanks to Random.org) from my list:

1. Discourse on Method, by Rene Descartes
2. The Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe
3. A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
4. Medea, by Euripides
5. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, by Anne Brontë
6. Appointment with Death, by Agatha Christie
7. From the Earth to the Moon, by Jules Verne
8. Grimm's Fairy Stories, by Jacob Grimm & Wilhelm Grimm
9. The House of Mirth, by Edith Wharton
10. The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins
11. Daisy Miller, by Henry James
12. Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson
13. Sherlock Holmes #1: A Study In Scarlett, by Arthur Conan Doyle
14. Anne of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery
15. Tales of Angria, by Charlotte Brontë
16. Dracula's Guest, by Bram Stoker
17. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, by Tom Stoppard
18. A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway
19. Three Series, Complete, by Emily Dickinson
20. The Cat In The Hat, by Dr. Seuss

I do want to read more classics this year, so this is a good way to start.  I'm excited to see what the number will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment