Monday, December 30, 2013

This Little Piggy, by Craig McGray


This Little Piggy by Craig McGray was disgusting. McGray did not hold anything back. It was one of the most graphic stories I have read in a while.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to read, so I opened up one of my reading apps, scrolled around with my eyes closed and landed on this little story. Did I really feel like reading a horror short story, no, but I'm glad I did. I downloaded This Little Piggy ages ago and never got around to reading it. I'm glad I finally read it, but now I'm looking for something light and fluffy. 

This Little Piggy had a few great surprises.  The characters are not who you think they are when you meet them. The scene was dark. Disgusting. Appropriate to the story being told. I might read more from McGray, though I'll have to be prepared for graphic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment