Monday, May 06, 2013

Iron Man 3



 Iron Man 3 was a great movie. Across the three movies, Tony Stark goes through, what I think of as, a full character arc. He learns so much. As much as I enjoy the awesome suits, the action and the sarcastic humour, it's the characters that have made me love Iron Man 3.  I loved Pepper.  She's really become someone who can hold her own with the over-the-top Tony Stark.  Also, I loved what they did with The Mandarin.  It was so unexpected, I enjoyed it, though I don't know if everyone will. AIM!  Killian!  Extremis!  They all worked so well.  Don Cheadle is a fantastic War Machine.  He's also another character that can hold his own with Tony Stark.  I enjoyed the 3D, which I'm not sure is necessary, but I still liked it.  The movie was flashy without taking away from the story.

I could go on about how much I loved this movie.  Could I nit-pick it?  Maybe, but I don't want to.  Will people disagree with me?  Probably.  But this is all just my humble (and excited) opinion. I was entertained. Thoroughly.  

Also, how cute are these posters?











2 comments:

  1. Not my favourite of the 3, but still great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I have a favourite. I haven't really thought about it.

      Delete