Monday, January 28, 2013

My Pages

There they are, right up there...

I have two additions I wanted to point out.  My Classics page.  It's all about my journey through a list of  60 classics with the Classics Club.  I'll be linking reviews to that page as I complete each title.

The other is my Opinions/Thoughts/Rants... page.  (I can't think of a more succinct title.  Suggestions are welcome.)  This page is a list of my thoughts on various subjects, including gender, racism and parenthood.  Why do I talk about those things?  Because they interest me, affect my life and this is my blog.  It's not finished yet.  I've been blogging since 2006.  That's a lot of posts to sift through.

I've thought about getting rid of my Coming Soon page, since it is as right as it is wrong.  I'm such a moody reader.  However, I do feel like it helps guide me when I'm not sure what to do next.

I also wanted to mention that the Index page has more than the books I've blogged about.  It also has all of the movies and television shows and theatre productions that I've posted about.

That's it.  My pages and what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment