Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Dear Santa, I Would Like ALL These Books....



I like this week's question from The Broke and The Bookish.  I love books.  I don’t think I could ever have enough.  My hubby (who loves books too) thinks I’m two steps away from becoming a book hoarder….  Even still, I can easily come up with ten (or more) books that I’d like Santa to bring.  So, in no particular order, my top ten books I’d like from Santa.

2.     Kindred, by Octavia Butler
4.     Fray, by Joss Whedon
5.     The Wind Through The Keyhole, by Stephen King
7.     Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare
8.     A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness
9.     The Reluctant Fundamentalist, by Mohsin Hamid
10.   The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
11.   Any of the Undead books I don’t own, by MaryJanice Davidson
12.   Out of Oz, by Gregory Maguire
14.   Moranthology, by Caitlin Moran
15.   Philosophy: A Discovery in Comics, by Margaret de Heer
16......

 Okay… like I said… book hoarder…. Ahh!

What books do you want for Xmas?

6 comments:

  1. I always want books for Christmas but since I work ina bookstore, my family is always too nervous about giving me books. I hope you get lots of the titles on your wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my family is nervous about giving me books too. I could open a bookstore with the library I've created...

      I hope you get all the books you want for Xmas too!

      Delete
  2. Interesting list. Very diversified ;)
    To me, anything by Cassandra Clare, please lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like reading a bit of everything. Too much of the same makes me bored.

      I just started reading Clare this year. Now I want to read all her books!

      Delete
    2. I enjoyed Kindred, and loved The Kite Runner. I hope Santa sees your list ;-)

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Me too :)

      Delete