Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings or, I Hope The People Who Are Buying Me Presents Read This List


This week The Brokeand The Bookish want to know what you’re hoping to find under the tree.

  1. The Dark Tower:  The Little Sisters of Eluria, by Stephen King
  2. In Other Worlds: SF and the Human Imagination, by Margaret Atwood
  3. Women of Sand and Myrrh, by Hanan al-Shaykh
  4. Undead and Unwelcome, by MaryJanice Davidson
  5. The Cat’s Table, by Michael Ondaatje
  6. Beatrice and Virgil, by Yann Martel
  7. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Season 8: Twilight & Last Gleaming, by Joss Whedon
  8. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies:  Dreadfully Ever After, by Steven Hockensmith
  9. A History of God, by Karen Armstrong
  10. Robopocalypse, by Daniel H. Wilson
What do you want in your stocking?

4 comments:

  1. Wow I haven't read any of the ones on your list. Check out my list at epiphanyrenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to announce that I got a book I wanted for Christmas: UTOPIA FOREVER: VISIONS OF ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM. The images are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahab, that's great! I got a gift card, so I'll be shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete