Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: I want to help save the world.

Book Blogger Hop

Harry Potter!!

Why have I type “Harry Potter” so excitedly? Well, it has to do with this week’s question from the Book Blogger Hop, which comes from Mina at Mina Burrows:


"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"


Though I was in my twenties when I fell for the Harry Potter series, I knew right away that this was a world I wanted to be part of. Going to Howarts would have been much more fun and interesting than my high school experience. I could also relate to Harry, Ron and Hermione (especially Hermione) as I didn’t feel like I belonged at my school; I was a bit of a misfit. It was only because of a couple special friends that I felt my time at high school was more than just academics and getting from one day to the next.

Well, that’s a little deep for the Hop…

What series would you want to be a part of?


7 comments:

  1. I would love to live there too! I didn't think of it though when making my post. Enjoy your weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to spend time in Harry's world. Who could resist a place with all that magic?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loni - Thanks for stopping by my blog. New Follower here. And I love your pix of the books and the wand. Thanks for sharing. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, Deb, It is definitely a place that's difficult to resist. Even with all the dange, there is always an element of hope.

    Mina, Thanks. I got the pic off the internet. I considered taking a photo of my own Harry Potter books, since I could include the three extra books too, but I was too busy this weekend and this picture was lovely. They're actually in the background of my blog, since I used my actually bookshelves to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27/3/11 23:26

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog Hop! Harry's world would be quite an exhilirating ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loni,
    thanks for hopping by my blog! I love the Harry Potter books. It would be fun to live in those (before things got all scary and violent) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reminds me. I need to get on with reading these.

    New follower. Simple Wyrdings

    ReplyDelete