Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Club Dead

I think that I am now officially on Team Eric. How can Bill think Sookie would stay with him after what he did? I was hoping that Eric and Pam were wrong about what Bill was doing in Mississippi. I suppose there wasn’t really a need for them to lie to her. The truth pushed her more towards Eric anyway.

With each novel, I get more and more involved. I want to know what happens to Sookie. How will her life become more tangled with supernatural beings? Will she ever be able to have a normal relationship? Could she date a regular human guy even if she found one she liked? Harris does a great job keeping Sookie and all the characters fresh and interesting. There seems to be more to discover with every story.

PS: I knew who killed Falcon the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment