Friday, July 21, 2006

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

We (my fiancée and I) saw Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest on Monday (his birthday). It was such a fun movie! No wonder that it’s making so much money. The action is great. The sword fight was fabulous. The dialogue was witty and hilarious. Everyone should see this movie… by the looks of things, everyone is.

My only… well, I don’t know if I would call it a complaint… My only negative comment would be that it took a little long for the meat of the plot to get started. There were a lot of things happening, starting out with a tense, exciting beginning. The characters keep moving, but the plot almost transforms into something else. There are definitely a few unexpected surprises. Feelings for certain characters developed during the previous movie change with this one. But only in a way that better serves the story.

So it was great. Really great. On par with the first Pirates movie. I can’t wait for the DVD.

By the way, did you hear a Transformers movie is coming out? That’s fabulous! I love Transformers!

(Wow, I just made myself into a huge dork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment